Employers and Employees
Giveall2Charity Limited, a registered UK Charity – 1132982, company registered number 7075425 whose registered office is at Bank House, 81 St. Judes Road, Englefield Green, Egham, TW20 0DF, trading as Giveall2Charity and Giveall (‘Giveall2Charity', Giveall, ‘us' or ‘we'), operates the on-line donation service giveall.com, giveall2charity.org and giveall.org and other related systems and services as are outlined in these Terms of Service (the ‘Giveall Services').
The Giveall Services include the:-
- principle of Treating Customers (you, the fundraiser and donor) Fairly – (“TCF”);
- collection, processing and transfer of donations and, where applicable, Gift Aid;
- processing of zero cost Payroll Giving through the Giveall Payroll Giving Agency;
- collection of event fees;
- collection of subscription fees;
- refund of subscription fees from surplus interest income generated by Giveall on the Client Trust Account after the payment of costs;
- provision of Giveall banking services to every Charity through Barclays Bank plc;
- the provision of consolidated cash management services to automatically maximise income earned for all charities on their Charity's designated Barclays Giveall banking account; and,
- provision of Affiliate Services by a wholly owned subsidiary Giveall Services Limited and/or our Giveall Affiliates.
These are the Terms of Service which govern the use of the Giveall Services by Employers and Employees that are registered with Giveall.
By continuing to use or access the Giveall Services, or by beginning the user registration process, you are agreeing as an Employer and/or Employee to be bound by these Terms of Service with immediate effect. References in these Terms of Service to the ‘Employer/Employee/Donor or ‘you' (or similar) are references to you as an Employer and/or Employee/Donor that has applied to Giveall and/or been registered by Giveall as a User (as defined below).
These Terms of Service are divided into five Sections:
- Section 1 sets out the provisions relevant to your registration with Giveall.
- Section 2 sets out the provisions relating to the Terms of Service of the Giveall Payroll Giving Service for Employers and Employees.
- Section 3 sets out the terms of the Transfer of amounts due to Charities.
- Section 4 sets out the fees payable for the use of the Giveall Services.
- Section 5 records the general provisions relating to the agreement.
Click here to download the complete Terms of Service.