Giveall2Charity Limited, a registered UK Charity – 1132982, company registered number 7075425 whose registered office is at Bank House, 81 St. Judes Road, Englefield Green, Egham, TW20 0DF, trading as Giveall2Charity and Giveall (‘Giveall2Charity', Giveall, ‘us' or ‘we'), operates the on-line donation service Giveall.com, Giveall2Charity.org and giveall.org and other related systems and services as are outlined in these Terms of Service (the ‘Giveall Services').
At Giveall we believe that you should receive the best advice and guidance available, which can be found at the Fundraising Regulator's website here.
The Giveall Services include the:-
- principle of Treating Customers (you, the fundraiser and donor) Fairly – (“TCF”);
- collection, processing and transfer of donations and, where applicable, Gift Aid;
- provision of Payroll Giving. Approved by HMRC, Giveall is unique among Payroll Giving Agencies as being the only one that is fully automated and is commission-free for every Non-Profit Organisation, which registers with Giveall;
- collection of event fees;
- collection of subscription fees;
- refund of subscription fees from surplus interest income generated by Giveall on the Client Trust Account after the payment of costs;
- provision of Giveall banking services to every Charity through Barclays Bank plc;
- the provision of consolidated cash management services to automatically maximise income earned for all charities on their Charity's designated Barclays Giveall banking account; and,
- provision of Affiliate Services by a wholly owned subsidiary Giveall Services Limited and/or our Giveall Affiliates.
The Giveall Services do NOT include the:-
- provision of merchant and Faster Payment services, which are provided by an independent contracted Payment Services Provider (“PSP”), which is the subject of a separate agreement.
These are the Terms of Service which govern the use of the Giveall Services by Charities that are registered with Giveall.
By continuing to use or access the Giveall Services, or by beginning the registration process, you are agreeing as a charity to be bound by these Terms of Service with immediate effect. References in these Terms of Service to the ‘Charity' or ‘you' (or similar) are references to you as a Charity that has applied to Giveall and/or been registered by Giveall as a Subscriber (as defined below).
These Terms of Service are divided into nine Sections:
- Section 1 sets out the provisions relevant to your subscription to Giveall Services.
- Section 2 sets out the provisions relating to the payment of Fees for Giveall Services and the PSP.
- Section 3 sets out the terms of refund of Subscription fees.
- Section 4 sets out the terms of refund of Event Fees.
- Section 5 sets out the terms of the use of the Client Account by Giveall.
- Section 6 sets out the terms of the use of the Payroll Giving Account by Giveall.
- Section 7 sets out the terms of the Transfer of amounts due to Charities.
- Section 8 sets out the Payment Services provided by Giveall's Bankers and the PSP.
- Section 9 records the general provisions relating to the agreement.
Click here to download the complete Terms of Service.